Burlington Country Dancers (BCD) is the group that supports English Country Dancing in the Burlington, VT area.
- Thu, September 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Hope Grows Community Farm (The Barn)
- Fri, September 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Elley-Long Music Center
- Fri, October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Elley-Long Music Center
- Fri, October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Elley-Long Music Center
- Fri, November 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Elley-Long Music Center
Our Dance Venue (for Sept-May & Across the Lake weekend):
Elley-Long Music Center
223 Ethan Allen Ave., Colchester, VT (near Burlington)
First and Third Fridays (exception: September is 2nd and 4th Fridays)
—–Fri. Sept. 13 – FREE FOR DANCERS 35 YEARS OLD & UNDER
Dance weekend June 12-14, 2020 – click “Across the Lake” on menu bar for 2020 details
Summertime English Country Dances in Richmond, VT (2020 Dates TBA)
email@example.com or 802-899-2378
Facebook at Burlington Country Dancers
Video of our January 2011 English country dance party with Mary Jones calling to music by The Flying Romanos. Eva Solberger created the video for her “Stuck in Vermont” vlog.