Our annual English country dance weekend, “Across the Lake”, is scheduled for June 14 & 15, 2024. Registration will open in mid-February. For details, click here: http://burlingtoncountrydancers.org/across-the-lake/
Burlington Country Dancers (BCD) is the group that supports English Country Dancing in the Burlington, VT area. As a courtesy, this website provides information about English Country Dancing in the Plattsburgh, NY area, English Country Dancing in Montpelier, VT, and Scottish Country Dancing in Burlington, VT.
From the bar across the top of any page, you can connect to information for these dances and to our Across the Lake English Country Dance Weekend (June 9 & 10, 2023).
Below is a list of upcoming dances for all groups. Click on the calendar link in the menu bar above for a complete list.
- Fri, December 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Richmond Free Library
- Fri, December 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at North Country Squares building
- Fri, December 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Richmond Free Library
- Fri, December 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at North Country Squares building
- Fri, January 5, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Richmond Free Library
Photos by Rachel Winslow (“Across the Lake” 2012)
Collage by Nathan Gault
We are a CDSS affiliate.